So, you want straight teeth without the hassle of ugly traditional metal braces, we’ll you’ve come to the right place!
Invisalign is the discreet, convenient, and powerful alternative to traditional orthodontic treatment that help you smile with confidence!
What is Invisalign?
The Invisalign system uses a series of clear, removable plastic trays, (aligners) that fit over your teeth. These aligners are custom-made to fit only your teeth and must be changed approximately every six to eight weeks to slowly move your teeth into their desired position. They work best when worn 22 – 23 hours a day!
How does it work?
To begin your Invisalign journey you must start with a consultation appointment so your dentist can access your eligibility to get Invisalign. Here at Avoca Beach Dental, we offer Invisalign that you can book by contacting us here!
After your initial consultation, if you and your dentist decide Invisalign is right for you, the next step is a follow up appointment so we can get a full scan of the inside of your mouth, to make sure you get the perfect fit.
Here we can also create a mock-up of your final smile using our Digital Smile Design system to make sure you happy to proceed with the process.
After this appointment, our highly qualified dentist will order your custom Invisalign aligners. Once they arrive, you come back into make sure they fit perfectly and your Invisalign journey begins!
Based on your dentist’s advice, you need to come back in for follow up appointments every 6 – 8 weeks to make sure everything is going well and to get new aligners to further shape your smile.
The best things about Invisalign!
- Depending on the complexity of your case, you could complete your Invisalign treatment in as little as 6 months and start seeing results in weeks.
- Invisalign aligners are virtually invisible, so most people won’t even know you’re having work done
- They’re easy to take out, so you can keep brushing and eating as you normally would
- We offer payment plans for Invisalign that you can learn about here
- They are typically less painful than traditional braces
- Optional blue compliance indicator dots that can help you monitor your teeth’s progress throughout treatment
If you think Invisalign is what you need to get you looking and feeling your best, contact us for your Invisalign consultation here!